From the Kitchen of Elyssa Getz
This is our new summer favorite! These ingredients are so fresh and summery!
Watermelon, Avocado, and Feta salad with mint
- 4 cups of cut watermelon, 1 inch cubes
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small slices or cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon white Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Place watermelon, avocado, red onion slices, and mint in a large salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk olive oil, balsamic, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad. Gently stir everything to combine.
- Cover it with stretch film and let it marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.