Primerica is a financial services company serving the middle-income market in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and Guam. In 1977, we pioneered the “Buy Term and Invest the Difference” philosophy which solves two of the biggest financial needs nearly every family faces – income protection with term life insurance and saving for the future with a sound investment strategy.
Primerica uses our complimentary, confidential, and customized Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) to help clients understand where they are financially and to map out a program to achieve their goals!
- Term Life Insurance – Term offers the most income protection at an affordable price. We are the second largest issuer of term life insurance coverage in North America, insuring over 5.5 million people through our life companies.
- Investments – You can start saving for the future for as little as $25 per month. Primerica has approximately 2.6 million client investment accounts. Investment opportunities include mutual funds, managed investments, annuities, business retirement plans, and education savings plans.
- Auto & Home – Our clients get competitive quotes from top-rated insurers in 10 minutes or less. Answer Financial clients report saving an average of $509 annually.
- Pre-Paid Legal – The Primerica Legal Protection Program, offered through Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. dba LegalShield, connects clients with a qualified Provider Law Firm in their state who provides support and services for legal needs, including will preparation.
- Identity Theft – Millions of people experience identity fraud each year. IDTheft Defense, offered by LegalShield, helps protect your identity, provides counseling and works to restore your identity should an identity theft event occur.
Who is Primerica?
Back in 1977, Primerica’s founders recognized the pressing need for their friends, family and community members to have access to financial education and the right financial solutions that could help them live better lives and prepare for the future. Their middle—income market was – and still is – largely underserved by the financial services industry in favor of higher income clients. Freedom for Families was the goal because the basic HOW MONEY WORKS principles, which empower people to ask the right questions or make better decisions still aren’t often taught in schools.
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- $808 Billion of Term Life Insurance in force, full year 2019*
- ~$70 Billion of clients asset value in investment accounts, full year 2019*
Who We Serve
- $70,000 average household income of our clients
- 5 million+ Lives covered by term life insurance
- 2 million+ client investment accounts
What Makes Us Special
- $25 Among the lowest minimum investment thresholds in the industry
- $248,000 Average face amount of clients life insurance policies, full-year 2019*
- $3.9 million Average in life insurance benefit claims paid every day, full-year 2019*
Build a business that makes a difference in your community by helping families get properly protected and providing them the education and guidance to be Financially Independent. Our business allows you to work from anywhere and whenever, providing the best part time opportunity for those trying to make extra income without it interfering with your current job.
4 Different ways of getting compensated!!
- Residual Income
If any of these sound unfamiliar to you, feel free to contact me and we’ll schedule a time to talk through zoom over the business and answer any questions you might have!!
Se Habla Español